We are pleased to announce that the following Comfortex products have been published and are available in your Solatech Software.
Solatech Focus and DOS customers do not need to take any action to receive the updated products, they are already available to you.
Solatech SalesPRO customers – use Product Updater to download and install the updated product(s).
IMPORTANT: This announcement includes 1 NEW product and 3 DISCONTINUED products.
The following websites and Knowledge Base articles will help you deactivate your discontinued products, find the new products, and set up your discounts and margins:
For Focus and DOS Customers follow the links below:
- For directions to find and activate your new products, if you are a Site Admin, click HERE. (If you are not a Site Admin, you will have to ask your Site Admin to do this for you)
- For directions to set up your discounts for your new products, click HERE.
- New products will also need Margins assigned, for instructions click HERE.
- For directions of how to deactivate your discontinued products click HERE.
For SalesPRO customers follow the links below:
- For instructions on how to find and download NEW products, click HERE.
- For instructions on how to apply your vendor discounts to your new products, click HERE.
- For instructions on how to apply your Margins to your new products, click HERE.
COMFORTEX UPDATED PRODUCT:
The following products have been updated per the February 2020 product guides:
- CFX – Roller Shades – Ver. 213
COMFORTEX NEW PRODUCT:
- CFX – Cellular Shades – Ver. 72 – This product replaces the discontinued products below.
COMFORTEX DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS:
- CFX – Cellular and Pleated Shades – Ver. 115
- CFX – Cellular Shades Specilaty – Ver. 88
- CFX – Cellular Shades Vertical Slider – Ver. 53